Tuesday, July 10, 2007

3 flights later and an upgrade to business class I made it to Nairobi on Saturday night. I had such a great visit with everyone on PEI. A great holiday!! It was one of the best for sure- mix of family, visiting, outdoor activity, and relaxation. I have to admit that it was difficult to say goodbye to Mom and Dad at the airport, but I reminded myself that they are scheduled to arrive in November for a long visit, so I have something to look forward to- another family adventure!

Now I am back at work and slowly settling into the routine of life in Nairobi. I have decided to cut back on my eating out habits here and instead concentrate on making meals at home- so far so good, but it has only been 2 days!

All in all I am glad to be back in Nairobi! Catching up with friends mostly this week and who knows what lies ahead for the weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda - We loved having you at the cottage. Pls post the pictures. Love Dad

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home