Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Diving and my 100th post!

Diving in Malindi this weekend was great! Malindi is a town on the coast and is heavily populated by Italians- in fact more people seem to speak Italian in the town than Swahili, so in many ways I felt like I was visiting Italy for the weekend :)

This was my first dive to see turtles and a small reef shark- very exciting. Pictures to be posted tomorrow- and hopefully some under water ones from Elisa.

In other news- last night we discovered that someone stole our fuse box in the main circuit room. The power went out at about 8 30 and ours was the only apartment to go out. So we all 3 trucked down to the main circuit room and discovered that our fuse was missing... not a great thing to discover. Thankfully today all was sorted- but it certainly irks my views of karma! As I said to Martin and Dana, "tomorrow can ONLY get better!"

Also- this is my 100th post :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the next 100!
Les

11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home