Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Teleconference or Photoshop? Black and White photos

While waiting for a tele-conference I decided to play a bit with Photoshop. Here is the outcome from some of the pictures I have taken.


"Strolling Along"
To me this picture seems so "London"... I just love it.


"The Downward Spiral"

A glass of wine later in Zanzibar and I realize that these are the stairs I now have to go down to get back to the beach.

"Let there be light"
When I was last in the UK for work, my work team took me on a mini pub crawl through a small village "Woburn". This is a random picture after the third pint, but I love the light.


"Bike Ride"
This is a photo of a bike in PEI, reminds me of riding the Confederation Trail with Dad and Sandy.


"Wine and company"
Took this picture on my way to Kenya. I was in a park in London and saw this couple sitting on a bench, drinking wine, and having a snack.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these photos - you have a great "eye"

4:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. Your mother is beating me soundly in online Scrabble. The good news - I'm learning a lot !

4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Photo you titled WINE AND COMPANY. Classic!!

12:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics, the bike is my favourite, and hurray I made the blog!!
the fave

2:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home