Thursday, January 24, 2008

Inshallah.... I will be in Nairobi

Well looks like I am on another attempt to get to Nairobi, this time Monday evening out of Amsterdam.  This will be attempt three!  When I lived in Pakistan, each time I was on an airplane and we were about to land the pilot would say "Inshallah (God Willing) we will be landing".  That sentence came to mind to me today as I was re booking my flights, yet again, to try to get back to Nairobi.

I am heading out of town this weekend to check out some other sights of the UK- going to Oxford on Saturday and then off to the Cotswold area on Sunday.  Will post pictures when I return to Nairobi...actually I should write "Inshallah I will post pictures when I return to Nairobi".


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace be upon you!

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home