the final countdown!
Well the final countdown has begun! I have 10 days remaining until I head on back to Canada. Currently I am in the UK finalizing work and today is officially my last day of work!! I fly back to Nairobi tomorrow to say goodbye to friends and pack up life after two fabulous years in Kenya.
So you might ask what am I going to do now? Well the plan is to move to Vancouver and start my own business, called Van Concierge. This will be a concierge service business for people living in the Vancouver area or for those that are visiting Vancouver and need assistance in dinner reservations, things to do, apartment rentals, etc. The main focus, however, will be on the day to day Vancouver-ite who needs to "get things done"- be it errands, event planning, house sitting, or having their fridge stocked when they return from holidays. I hope to have the company up and running by November... will keep everyone posted on website details and business details as they come. In the mean time- start booking your visits to Vancouver!
Also- should note that my email address will be : amanda.coolidge@gmail.com
That's it for now- more to report when I return to Nairobi and hopefully catch a few minutes to update the blog before the life of amandainkenya comes to an end!


1 Comments:
Well Well Well- here is to 2 great years of an amazing Amanda in Kenya!!
It has been fun for those who are experiencing Kenya and beyond through you and your adventures.
Keep it up!! Amanda in Kenya PLUS
2:31 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home