Saturday, November 03, 2007

back in nairobi!!

I am flying back from the UK where I spent the last week both in the Open University office working on the TESSA project and attending the OpenLearn Conference. I always love going to the UK for work, not because of the location as Milton Keynes basically looks like a giant shopping mall and is what is dubbed a “new style city”- meaning a city for cars. What I like about going to work in the UK is the people I get to work with and the office atmosphere. We always seem to have a laugh, while being productive, it’s great!

I have really enjoyed my 10 days in Europe- loved catching up with friends and seeing new sights, and realizing how amazing it is to work overseas where I have the opportunity to travel and meet different people. Not sure when I will be back to Europe but I do hope it will be sooner than later.

As I head back to Nairobi I get to go home and prep for Mom, Dad, and the DBV crew to arrive on Sunday! They are renting the apartment across the hall from me, which so conveniently happens to be a hotel-like run apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home