Friday, November 09, 2007

DBV does Safari!

It has been a busy week with the arrival of DBV (Del Boca Vista!)- Rychaks, Fugits and Coolidges. So great to have everyone here and to show Mom and Dad what life is like for me in Kenya. They have toured around Nairobi and are now on Safari. I left them this morning to attend a friend's wedding tomorrow.

I have uploaded some photos...hehe by some I mean about 140 :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandainkenya/


The safari was a great success! Last weekend I was told that they had cancelled our safari because I didn't pay far enough in advance and after a bit of negotiation we were back on schedule and this time in a MUCH nicer luxury tented camp... it was amazing!! I had a beautiful king size bed and a clawfoot tub in my room. The luxury tented camp just opened in June and as a result we were some of the only guests there, it was perfect!! So serene, calm, and peaceful.

I will let the pictures speak for all the animals we say while on Safari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home