Monday, November 12, 2007

Wedding Extravaganza!!

This weekend's main event was my friend Kevina's wedding. The wedding was on Saturday in a beautiful, small Catholic Church and the reception was at our friend's restaurant, Azalea! It was beautiful day.

Kevina and Njorge


Njorge waiting for his bride


a couple of G and T's later and im wearing a huge hat.

Dana, Natalia, Anne, Tia, Sarah

Sunday I took Dad to the Scuba diving club where Tia and I were doing our last session to qualify as "Sport Divers". It was an interesting day of learning different rescue techniques and Tia and I have become much closer as friends, as we had to give each other mouth to nose resuscitation. There were some giggles involved.

In the afternoon I took Mom, Dad, Lin and Colleen to the orphanage, where we all had a great time playing with the kids. Mom and I stuck with the toddlers who were more intrigued with my mobile than they were with me. Dad, Lin and Colleen held the babies and apparently Dad has a real knack for entertaining kids :)

The evening concluded with a happy hour in DBV's apartment and then some of us were off to the restaurant, Carnivore for a huge variety of meat- ostrich, crocodile, beef, pork, lamb!! Dad took all the pictures, so will be sure to get them off his camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home