Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update on the visit!

My blogging has been slack lately, but I am attributing that to the fact that I have had guests for the last 2 weeks. This past weekend I took Mom and Dad to see the “legendary” Johnny Cash/Hank Williams/Elvis cover band at my friend’s restaurant. As always it was great!! Saturday night I went out with friends to hear a couple of DJs at the micro brewery. While there I ran into another friend from dive club who asked me “hey where are your parents?”… apparently they have made a good impression on everyone J

I am taking this week off to hang out with Mom and Dad. Tomorrow we are heading to Hell’s Gate National Park (location of the film “Tomb Raider) and then the following day we are off to the coast for the weekend. I am qualifying, or hopefully qualifying, as a Sports Diver, the next level in Scuba diving, so although it will be a busy weekend for me, it will be great to be on the coast.

Both Mom and Dad have been volunteering at the orphanage and as Mom says “dad is a real star” with the kids. Who wouldn’t love a bald 6 2” guy?! He really loves going there to hold the babies and as dibbed Winston as his “favourite”. I will have to head over there with my camera one of these days to take some pictures of everyone with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home